What our previous partners are saying?
The summer was a win. It showed the potential power of data projects to the city…creating a market for this type of analysis within Cincinnati city government. The fellowship program gave us a cheap way of getting a really good understanding of how to manage these projects so that we can be successful as we scale up.
They exceeded our expectations in terms of what they were able to deliver and even provided some things that, quite frankly, were not contemplated in the beginning of the process.
We used to use data to justify funding decisions. Now we can use data to improve what we do.
It’s Data Science for Social Good. It does not get any better for non-profits like us!
Some Recent Projects
- Early Intervention System for Adverse Police Interactions rayid 2018-05-12T14:10:05+00:00
- Predictive Analytics to Prevent Lead Poisoning in Children rayid 2018-05-12T14:10:20+00:00
- Using Electronic Medical Records data to Prevent Cardiac Arrests (Code Blue) rayid 2018-05-12T14:10:22+00:00
- Proactive Blight Reduction and Neighborhood Revitalization rayid 2018-05-12T14:10:01+00:00
- Prediction & Identification of Collusion in International Development Projects rayid 2018-05-12T14:10:17+00:00